Century 21 Commonwealth
December 2016 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
• Accounting, financial control and business operations professional with over eight years of experience in financial services and banking • Skilled at systematically identifying root causes of operational problems then developing, implementing solutions and training on new processes • Maintain a strong focus on driving impr...
Transaction Coordinator and Realtor®
Manage the company’s office and agents. This includes:
• Administering weekly payroll.
• Maintaining agent personnel files.
• Interviewing and deliberating with owners on new hire decisions.
• QC’ing documents for every transaction processed by agents.
• Process accounting entries for operations, payroll and escrow accounts.
• Review, pay and account for office invoices.
• Manage expectations for internal and external clients.