Close Close Preview

Your amazing online presence is right this way.

Create your profile
Capture who you are, what you do, and where you're going. All in one place.

Melissa Boo

Melissa Boo

Seeking Work

New York, NY

My mission is to apply my background in leadership, strategy, and education to creating a more equitable and sustainable world. // MS Sustainability Management, Columbia University, 2013 // BA Environmental Studies, Adelphi University, 2010

Message
MENU ☰

"Being able to bring out the best in others is a skill that involves just 10% natural inclination; the other 90% has to be deliberate."

As a leader, the most important part of your job isn't your results. Your job is to inspire your employees' results. Here's how.

Six habits of people who know how to bring out the best in others?utm content=bufferfe2cb&utm medium=social&utm source=facebook