California State University - Stanislaus
Kinesiology: Exercise Science
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
• Educate the members on the risk management and safety policies of the organization.
• Educate the members on the school’s Title IX policies.
• Train the girls on alcohol safety to be sober monitors for events.
• Check over the events our chapter participates in to make sure it does not goes against our risk
• Hosted general educational events on alcohol, drugs, exercise, and nutrition.
• Created and presented own workshop on food labels and choosing healthy food options.
• Assisted in creating power points on alcohol safety and consent. Presented the power points to greek organizations on campus to have them be informed and educated on the topic.