Thought Leader Liaison, Neurology
October 2012 — Present
Primary focus includes strategic management of key stake holders who specialize in the Multiple Sclerosis marketplace. The southeast region consists of Fl., Ga., Al., MS., and SC, and the TLL works closely with the Area Business Director of 9-10 Key Account Managers. The TLL is responsible for:
- implementing programs, projects and regional initiatives in line with the brand strategy and sales goals.
- collaborates with sales, marketing, medical science and senior leadership to achieve quarterly goals of the sales team.
- a product, market and customer expert, and analyzes internal/external influences within the region to support sales ability to drive unit demand.
- provides regular feedback to cross functional teams to gain support and collaboration of regional activities.
- coordinate customer interactions at national and international congress meetings and internal ad boards.
- lead professional education dinner programs with key customers.
- travel required- 80 % field based, 10% home office, 10% internal meetings
Personal strengths on the team include:
- clear understanding of brand strategy and ability to tailor to regional needs.
- creative, out of the box thinker, participate in brain storming sessions with marketing and OPAC team.
- easily build relationships with key customers and office personnel.
- ongoing personal training to provide clinical education to KAMs and ABD.
- consistent in providing collaborative and individual contributions to the region and to the TLL team.
- recognized as a key contributor on TLL team by management.
- In management development.