Strategic Account Manager, Customer Success
February 2014 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
SEO Account Manager at Conductor, Inc.
Conductor, a leading provider of SEO measurement and optimization technology, created the first and most widely adopted enterprise SaaS SEO technology solution, Conductor Searchlight™, which helps enterprise marketers scale natural search, monitor competitive market share, gather competitive data, and accurately measure the ROI of their SEO efforts. Conductor recently launched the SEO Cloud™ (Searchlight Reporting API), which makes it possible to exchange SEO data and workflow with other applications.
Companies such as BestBuy, Ancestry.com, NewYorkLife, Meijer, and LifeTechnologies rely on the company's technology solutions and team of experts to continually measure and improve their natural search traffic and revenue.
Conductor is continually voted as one of Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC and with an astronomical 6700% sales growth, Inc Magazine named Conductor the 38th fastest growing company in America, 4th fastest in New York. Learn more: http://www.marketwire.com/press-release/Conductor-Ranked-Top-50-Americas-Fastest-Growing-Private-Companies-Inc-Magazine-1823593.htm
#8 Top 100 Advertising & Marketing Companies
#5 New York City Metro Area
#4 Top 100 New York Companies
This position has evolved over time. In the beginning, the focus was developing social media strategies for B2C and B2B clients while considering SEO implications. Then the position focused on link building, content generation, and keyword research. Now, it is a hybrid between SEO and specialized projects involving analytics.
SEO projects goals include:
• Optimizing client websites and landing pages for optimum search engine rankings
• Increasing organic search traffic to these websites and LPs
• Maximizing conversions and website revenues through link building and inbound marketing tactics
Tasks related to the SEO & Link Building parts of this position include:
• Perform SEO keyword research and analysis using industry keyword tools
• Regularly research SEO best practices and write White Papers to inform clients and potential clients
• Write blog posts for MoreVisibility's SEO Blog
• Deliver link building strategies customized to each client
• Create and optimize unique content, website copy, on-page elements, Meta tags, blog posts etc. to support improved organic ranking opportunities
• Various other Copywriter/Copyeditor responsibilities
• Write Link Building Strategy Guides to inform clients of link building best practices and opportunities
MoreVisibility is a leader in Interactive Marketing with robust teams focusing on Organic Search, Paid Search, Optimized Website & Mobile Design, Social Media, and Google Analytics. MoreVisibility is proud to be a Google Analytics Certified Partner (GACP), a Google AdWords Certified Partner, a Microsoft adExcellence Member, and a recurring INC 500/5000 recipient.
• Conduct Google Analytics Audits
• Outline custom Google Analytics implementation suggestions
• Troubleshoot existing implementations to ensure data quality
• Link Google Webmaster Tools accounts with Google Analytics
• Create customized Google Analytics dashboards
• Answer Google Analytics questions
• Analyze [not provided] data in Google Analytics
• Explain and analyze multi-channel attribution
• Write blog posts for MoreVisibility's Analytics Blog
This position has evolved over time. In the beginning, the focus was developing social media strategies for B2C and B2B clients while considering SEO implications. Tasks related to the social media part of this position include:
• Develop comprehensive social media strategies
• Advise on set up of Google+ business profiles / posts
• Running of Facebook business pages, Twitter accounts, and other social networking pages/profiles/etc.
• Analysis of posting data to better time/target posts
• Help set up a calendar of posting topics for different social sites and marketing pieces
• Advise on auditing review sites to see what is being said about a company
• Identify and capitalize on social media trends, tools, and applications
• Write blog posts for MoreVisibility's Social Media Blog
Vayan Marketing Group is a multi-channel interactive marketing agency and lead generation company recognized by the Inc. 500 and South Florida Business Journal (among others) as one of the leaders in the interactive and direct marketing industry working with marketers and publishers to identify and analyze their needs and provide strategic, results-oriented marketing solutions.
Supported the President of Vayan Marketing Group by generating various reports using Excel Pivot Tables.
Optimized and increased traffic to multiple web site properties in verticals such as Small Business and Health/Diet/Fitness by researching the markets, integrating with article resources, and leveraging email newsletters and linkage programs.