July 2012 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
ReTargeter is a full-service display advertising platform specializing in audience targeting and retargeting solutions for brands of all sizes. Retargeting enables brands to focus their advertisements on everyone who has engaged with them online, whether through the web, email, mobile devices or social media. These people are served targeted advertisements following their interactions, which encourages repeat visits, increased brand visibility, and optimizes marketing dollars.
Additionally, we offer advanced retargeting solutions including search retargeting, which serves ads to people based on their search behavior, and CRM retargeting which allows brands to show ads to anyone with nothing but an email or a mailing address. Retargeting can be applied to every aspect of a brand’s online marketing and sales efforts, including lead generation, lead nurturing, email marketing, and social media.
Rapleaf, a San Francisco-based company, helps companies give customers a more customized and personalized experience through demographic insight.
We are a technology-based consumer data company that empowers businesses with data on existing consumers, thereby enabling for more personalization in every interaction with the consumer. We partner with dozens of large (and small) data companies to aggregate data and tie it to an email address.
Clients include B2C web, daily deals, CRM, ESP, retail, CPG, e-commerce companies (from startups to Fortune 500).
Created and executed interactive marketing campaigns for the management company and record label home of Beyoncé Knowles.
• Led ideation and development of branded content series to promote online awareness and encourage fan advocacy through social media increasing sales by 30% and video traffic by 224%
• Successfully organized online influencer network and leveraged community engagement to help grow social platforms by 825%
• Managed strategic partnerships with Sony Music Group and Essence Magazine
• Following the departure of the Director of Digital Strategy, co-managed all online marketing directives from Nov. 2010 through the end of my term
Executed street team promotion campaigns for the launch of an emerging Houston entertainment and culture website and publication, funded by the Houston Chronicle, a subsidiary of the Hearst corporation
• Served as brand ambassador at Houston live music, night live, and cultural events
• Selected as one of fifteen interns chosen from 500+ applicants
• Conducted online market research and audience listening to help guide business decisions
• Produced branded video to launch company's Facebook Fan Page
Managed and executed campus-wide alumni and social events at Princetons Review #1 ranked “Quality of Life” school, Rice University, including customizing the new student orientation experience
• Managed $100,000+ budget
• Managed teams of 10-45 members
• Created, coordinated, and executed multi-day events for 70-300 attendants
• Collaborated closely with the Dean of Undergraduates, First Year Programs, Judicial Affairs, and Student Activities offices
Developed and customized the new student orientation experience for Princetonʼs Review #1 ranked “Quality of Life” university; worked closely with the Offices of Dean of Undergraduates and First Year Programs
• Managed a team of 45 advisors and affiliates and 100 new students
• Created, coordinated, and executed a 7 day schedule of activities for Rice Orientation week
• Managed a $12,000 budget