GW Women In Business
Director of Marketing Materials
May 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Intern at SUCCARRA
• Greeted students, answered questions, and scheduled appointments with career counselors.
• Answered phones and directed calls and clients to appropriate staff members within the six departments.
• Provided administrative support to staff members.
• Developed and executed social media plan for clients while monitoring and maintaining profiles on multiple social media platforms.
• Researched new press contacts and wholesale accounts, wrote pitches about current clients and sent to media contacts.
• Responded to daily editorial requests from media for product placements, photo shoots and reviews.
• Researched and wrote articles about up and coming musicians, designers, and hot spots featured on web property NicDylan.com.
• Assisted in planning for large and small-scale events to promote clients.
• Researched and attracted new prospects through inbound and outbound activities.
• Managed Winvale's contact database by keeping records accurate in Salesforce and Act-On, a marketing automation software.
• Wrote, edited, and posted blog posts weekly, as well as managed social media marketing through Hootsuite, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google + and YouTube.
• Supported the coordination of bi-weekly newsletter campaign - Created and edited content, layout design, and overall preparation of newsletter which is distributed to 19,000+ clients and prospects.
• Developed press releases, email, and webinar content for client and partner marketing campaigns.
• Website Management - SEO research, identification and management for blog posts and web pages, as well as proofreading, editing, and creating content for web properties Winvale.com and GSAschedule.com.
• Created new chapter website and Pinterest.
• Managed Facebook and Twitter updates for the sorority.
• Organized public relations events and promoted all sorority events throughout the year.
• Create and send report of activities to the national headquarters.
• Greeted prospective members, conveyed information, and closed sales with contracts.
• Checked in members, responded to their questions, and assisted them in any way.
• Overall maintenance of gym atmosphere and member adherence to gym policies.
• Also answered phones, and uploaded data to the computer and filed documents.