Technology, Mobile Marketing, Fashion, Design, Photoshop, Indesign, Film, Photography.
Marketing Web Producer at Salesforce.com, previously at Google
I am an online marketing enthusiastic and am passionate about everything digital: from SEO to SEM, content marketing to lead generation, Email to social, and everything in between. I am currently the Dutch Web Producer at Salesforce.com, sitting on the EMEA web marketing team. This is a diverse and exciting role which allo...
CMO of Hightech organization, fashion or tech.
Web Producer (Intern)
June 2013 — Present
- Responsible for the Dutch and Swedish websites, supporting regional marketing teams across EMEA.
- Updating and maintaining the website with new content via a CMS system. Heavily involved in recent website redesign implementation across EMEA.
- Continuously optimizing for the mobile experience, growing traffic, improving conversion rates, decreasing bounce rates and improving SEO rank.
- Designing and creating new pages for SEM campaigns and event registrations.
- Working with regional customer referral teams across EMEA and AMER in showcasing customer testimonies with clients such as Ford and Coca-Cola enterprises.
- Working closely with our internal SEM team - producing banners for display advertising across social channels such as Linkedin and Facebook, focusing on CTR and engagement.
- Responsible for the production and social promotion of the Social Success microsite for Salesforce.com UK http://bit.ly/u4w0UF
- Running monthly internal Photoshoots for employees profile photo's and aiding creative team on site with photoshoots.
September 2013 — September 2013
- Ranked in the top 3% of applicants across EMEA.
- Participated in a unique 4 day program taught by Google sales leaders, providing in-depth introduction to the company's advertising sales operations and products. The program curriculum focused on AdWords, YouTube, DoubleClick and Mobile.
- Improved sales pitching, team building and presenting skills through Google's internal training sessions.
- Competed in a team-based advertising case competition which entailed market & consumer analysis, developing a creative marketing strategy, & presenting a final solution to a panel of sales executives.
Rocket Science Productions
Artistic Director (Internship)
May 2012 — May 2013
- Directing and providing creative input for various promotion web films in a broad range of industries. Working closely with clients such as Universal Music Inc. and Agua De Bolivia.
- Managing actors and time schedules, thus developed a leadership orientation.
- Dealing with equipment onsite, and transferring data.
- Project examples: http://bit.ly/19LHfnL http://bit.ly/10szkJs
Advanced Labelling Systems
May 2011 — September 2011
Basic secretarial work, answering phones, filing, dealing with customers queries.
- Further developed my verbal communication skills as I was speaking with customers over the phone on a daily basis.
- Improved my written communication and typing skills as a result of regularly emailing both customers and suppliers.
- Gained confidence in using programs such as MS word and excel.
- Improved my time management and organizational skills due to the planning of calls to customers, recording the results of these calls, as well as filing invoices.
Dublin City University
Bachelor's degree, Marketing, Innovation and Technology
Santa Sabina, St Dominics High School