June 2013 — August 2014
My position at RTi was very much in alignment with my previous quantitative positions.
• Project Management: Managed domestic and global market research studies with a variety of methodological approaches, including online surveys, in-store intercepts, concept testing, brand positioning, and product usage.
• Survey Development: Coordinated internal and external vendors to execute studies, from questionnaire development through final data output in a timely fashion.
• Data Analysis: Analyzed intricate data tables to draw strategic conclusions to address client business objectives. Displayed findings in concise, quality and tactical PowerPoint reports.
• Problem Solving: Developed and presented solutions to issues during long-term studies.
• Budget Management: Monitored budgets throughout studies, negotiating additional costs incurred across departments.
• Client Liaison: Provided client service team with field status updates to make informed decisions and confer with clients.