Board of Advisors
August 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Fascinated by the intersection of health, design, and entrepreneurship and how the fusion of all three fields can improve care outcomes. Passionate about connecting and empowering other professionals to build a better world.
Plans and coordinates events for Ladies DC, assists with the stand-up of the Ladies America mentorship program, and acts as a representative for Ladies DC with various external partners.
Supports clients in the health market with strategic forecasting; building strategic options utilizing senior leadership and subject matter expert feedback; and crafting policy papers in response to strategic initiatives. Experience with meeting facilitation and senior leadership briefs.
• Facilitated the reestablishment of the Student Alliance for National Security.
• Co-wrote the organization’s constitution, designed the organizational structure, and recruited leadership.
• Reconstructed the key components of the organization to improve efficiency and programming on the basis of findings from an environmental scan of the organization, its parent organization IUAA, and the university student organization ecosystem
• Led a 36 member student committee which facilitated programming for over 2,000 members
• Served as member of the Dean of Student’s Executive Council and IU Alumni Association Executive Council
The IU Student Alumni Association connects past, current and future students through university wide programing, alumni hosting and prospective student outreach. It is one of the largest student organizations with over 3,500 members.
Previously served as the VP of Membership (2010-2011) and Director of Engagement (2009-2010).
• Facilitated groups ranging in size from 12 to over 200 about various topics concerning multiple generations
• Engaged prospective students through a variety of different programs concerning campus life
• Mentored younger Orientation Leaders on their presentation, facilitation, and communication skills
• Co-wrote an in-depth analysis of a branch’s deliverables
• Contributed to a gap-analysis for the Office of Intelligence and Analysis
• Researched policy initiatives for the legislative staff
• Communicated with federal agencies on behalf of constituents
• Interacted with constituents and coordinated voter opinion information for the Senator