Senior Market Manager
December 2012 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
• Partner with Head of Research to build out editorial platform for all calendared and client events ranging from intimate, 20-person dinners to multi-day, 500-person forums. Lead development and execution of content programs including topic and theme formation, speaker recruitment, and integrating sponsors into the agenda
• Collaborate with sales team to build out marketing communications programs for clients including Visa, McKinsey, Oracle, Intel, Qualcomm, and Ericsson. Oversee all editorial partnerships from inception through completion, proactively working with clients to execute events that support the clients’ sales team, express thought leadership, and foster new leads
• Manage relationships with Board of Advisors, all speakers, and editorial partners and clients, communicating daily with C-level executives
• Played key role in increasing number of Rutberg-hosted events from 1 to 3 annually while also establishing and growing custom events line of business. Championed 10 highly successful full- to half-day events and custom dinners in 2011; on track for minimum of 10 in 2012
• Instrumental in increasing global reach of firm, leading networking and communications effort to expand contacts base throughout Europe, Middle East, and Africa, laying the foundation for the launch of the firm’s first European even in 2011 and yielding a participant base that was 65% new contacts
• Work with Vice President of Conferences to develop marketing materials for sales and editorial teams to effectively generate interest from our senior executive audience
• Worked with speakers, moderators, and clients to build out conference programs and sessions.
• Collaborated with editorial partners to execute sponsorships, maintain ongoing communications to ensure that programs were completed on time and fulfilled the client’s goals
• Contributed to all editorial marketing and communications materials including event positioning documents, conference books, and the company website.
• Conducted research on new invite prospects for the editorial and ticket sales teams.
• Planned and managed all aspects of logistics and tracking for conference programs including coordinating closely with speakers’ offices to organize participation.
• Ensured 100% accuracy of conference collateral including websites, signage, event book, and invitations.