Revenue Analyst/ Asst. Revenue Manager
September 2015 — Present
• Manage and maintain group and transient inventory controls.
• Create and implement new strategies to maximize revenue
• Develop, monitor pricing strategies.
• Provide analysis of strategies and demand factors.
• Maintain distribution channel data integrity.
• Prepare revenue reports on a regular basis as outlined by management.
• Liaise with workers in the sales department and reservations department.
• Perform competitive benchmark studies and follow market trends.
• Provide weekly dynamic forecast of expected results, variances and budget comparisons.
• Ensure all related systems are configured correctly, validated and working to full capacity.
• Oversee and audit the standards and operations of the reservations department.
• Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize work.