The Doors International.
Manager ( Merchandising & Marketing )
January 2011 — Present
1. Have the thorough knowledge on T-shirt/Sweater costing based on styling.
2. Garments Consumption based on style analysis.
3. Sample analysis and Development.
4.Having Knowledge on Various type of printing ,washing & Embroidery able to quate the price thorough analyzing.
5. Various type of yarn & accessories sourcing as per buyer’s requirement .
6. provide the full business support to any foreign & local buyer’s requirement.
7. Get the order confirmation through positive corresponding & providing all requirements as per buyer with full satisfactory.
8. All type of sample procedure & collect the approval with in very shortly.
9. Trims approval Providing as per buyer’s requirements.
10. Communicate with foreign accessories suppliers and local supplier for trims.
11.Accessories Booking as per requirement & follow up frequently until in house.
12. collect L/C from Buyer & open back to back L/C.
13.To Organize the total order position to prepare the production planning & daily production report , arrange the meeting with quality department & strongly follow-up the production until shipment.