Second Harvest Food Bank
October 2013 — Present
● Prep and Packaging
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
● Prep and Packaging
An IP incubator.
● Funding campaigns that help individuals reach their financial goals
● Execute skills assessment for potential Salesforce "admin" and "developers"
Team leader who collaborates with Producers to manage short and long-term milestones for production initiatives for a 50 million dollar intellectual property.
● Manage the development and delivery processes for 5 production departments, consisting of 22 personnel.
● Drive day-to-day execution of interdepartmental objectives, including coordinating cross-functional teams, managing weekly team meetings and driving provocative issue resolution.
● Monitor and track project activity, report progress and key metrics to senior management
● Collaborate with the cross-functional teams on the development of integration planning and execution of best practices, by incorporating key learning and industry best practices.
Responsible for carrying out the compositing and retouching execution for Disney Resorts assets. I managed a subcontracted remote group of personnel and delivered four SOW's for Dynamite Films; a privately held Dallas company.
● Recruit and manage 10 remote personnel
● Delivered 1000-1500 assets on a monthly basis
● Consolidation and coordination of all financial planning
● Responsible for monitoring, analysis and forecast of consolidated bidding for future SOW's.
● Executed payroll initiatives for contracted personnel
Collaborated with Supervising Producer, Director of Content Creation, and Studio Manager to prepare and manage short and long-term plans for project initiatives, and lifecycle requirements for multimillion dollar General Motors projects.
● Day-to-day running of multiple projects, managing established schedules through production planning, coordination and troubleshooting.
● Acted as liaison to IT and Technical Development departments, for implementation and ongoing maintenance regarding all changes and modifications to the Virtual garage Management system.
● Maintained deadlines and milestones, ensuring productivity goals are consistently met.
● Responsible for monitoring, analysis and forecast of consolidated projects and elevating information appropriately to Supervising Producer and Team Leads
● Generated reports, analysis, and culture change needs for senior management of the company, with the evolution of project lifecycle results through postmortem initiatives.
● Management of JIRA tickets with the TA through triage, and active communication with client, and production management team.
Performed feasibility study, developed project plans and determined methodology for delivering a remote production. Wore several hats, in a strategic effort to build a productive environment; production coordinator, production manager, associate producer, producer.
● Created a collaborative environment between production management and creatives
● Organized and implemented change control management, developed methods and created internal systems for maintaining territory assignments
● Managed internal system and methodologies for tracking assets and remote personnel requests to departmental help desk
● Cooperate with the Pipeline Supervisor and CG Supervisor to execute the necessary aspects for the films lifecycle, including pipeline tools, cross-functional exchanges of assets amongst departments, creating custom utilities for Shotgun software, etc...
● Managing and providing guidance for Production Coordinators
Oversee budgeting, scheduling and status reporting for departmental lifecycles and scope creep solutions.
I collaborated with all levels of production management, two directors, the head of story, editor, and managed a team of 12 personnel (4 being remote), in order to merge creative and production goals for a 75 million dollar intellectual property.
● Collaborate with Editorial PDM and assistants to keep all data accurate and current
● In conjunction with the Production Manager, help manage Directors’ interactions with Story in order to enhance the Directors’ and each departments’ productivity.
● Display effective leadership and help maintain a positive team environment
● Partner with the Head of Story to successfully run the day-to-day operations of the production
● Produce a high level of problem solving services in areas such as: pipeline bottlenecks, time adjustments, morale issues, performance checks, equipment/supplies, etc...
● Create and implement production process improvements, encouraging innovation and sustainable methods.
Hired to work in the vendors VFX division, I supported the day-to-day operations, by cooperating with CG Supervisors, FX artists, Technical Directors, and fellow Coordinators to ensure the timely delivery of studio assets.
● Successfully managed and completed three on-time, in-budget, intellectual property projects.
● Prepared and delivered frequent status and productivity reports to executive production team
● Interface and collaborate with cross functional teams, clients, and vendors.
Achieved a higher success rate for students, by developing and implementing courses based on traditional animation techniques, in tandem with creating a real-time technical environment of the CG production process.
● Planned and deployed an industry standard learning program, on an internal level in line with the school’s strategic requirements and departmental directives.
● Drove new learning initiatives as they were developed after all new software releases
● Interfaced with the organizations leadership team, on a regular basis to develop and deliver innovative training initiatives to meet and exceed departmental goals.
● Monitored/reviewed participant feedback on the program, conducted and created proactive interventions for improvement.