Westchester Jewish Community Services [WJCS]
Career Development Specialist at Career Connect
January 2015 — Present
• In collaboration with UJA-Federation, formulate individualized career strategies which enable professionals in employment transition to achieve their goals.
• Create and conduct training curriculum focused on career branding strategies, with workshop topics such as; Boolean for job search, networking, resume writing, interviewing, and technology.
• Strategic training in the use of LinkedIn for career brand awareness and content management.
• Prepare clients for job interviews through role plays and coaching exercises, as well as strategy and utilization for LinkedIn as an interview tool.
• Maintain solid industry awareness and market intelligence in terms of hiring trends, compensation trends and challenges, and social recruitment.