TAQA Power (Global Energy)
Technical Project Engineer
February 2013 — Present
•Directing the operation engineers and follow up their work in project and ensure the achievement of the objectives of each project.
•Monitor and control the project progress performance throughout project life cycle,
obtain, attend status meeting, provide perfromnce and status reports.
•Lead the closout of the project to include financial reconciliation, verification of job site
equipment arrival, installation, start up.
•Provide technical and commerical offer for customer.
•Understands, analyzes the technical ,commercial terms and conditions relative to the
•Preparation of Studies, Designs for our company project.
•Review & Approve drawing, calculation sheets and Bill of quantities (BOQ).
•Review & Approve Shop Drawing before manufacturing.
•Attend and make the acceptance test for all electrical Components like; Switch-gear, Ring Main Unit, Cable, Low voltage Panels in the factory of manufacturing (ABB, Schneider Electric, Elsewedy,...etc).
•Inspect or review projects to monitor compliance with any governmental regulations.
•Scientific interaction between TAQA, Contractor, Consultant and Owner by directing all projects.
•Key User of ERP (SAP) to implement and calculate the supervision fees.
•Review a the project schedule with meeting the senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required.
List of Project working on it:
• Al-Futtaim Cairo Festival City, New Cairo, Egypt
• Emaar Uptown Cairo, Mokatm, Cairo, Egypt
• Porto Cairo & Porto Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
• Industrial Park, 6th of October, Egypt
• Al-Nakhil, New Cairo, Egypt
• Distribution network for 66/22 kv substation in Nabq center, Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
• 220/22 kv substation (In the implementation phase ) and distribution network in Industrial Park, 6th of October, Egypt