Centurion Research Solutions
June 2011 — March 2012
• Researched, synthesized, and analyzed Federal government procurement opportunities for small and large government contracting companies.
• Monitored and utilized government procurement websites such as Federal Business Opportunities (FBO), Federal Procurement Data Systems (FPDS), the Environmental Protection Agency Acquisitions Management website, the Department of Health and Human Services Active Contracts listing, and the Small Business Administration websites.
• Provided research support for company and client inquiries regarding solicitation release, contract awards, incumbent information, procurement strategy, and opportunity requirements.
• Input, update and monitored content in the Centurion Research databases to inform potential and current government contractor’s and clients about changes in the acquisitions and procurement processes for the Department of Health and Human Services, the Department of Education, the Department of Housing and Urban Development and the Environmental Protection Agency.
• Adhere to quantitative and qualitative goals.