Head of Risk Management
January 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Head of Risk Management at CIDRE IFD
• Part of a team writing the “CIDRE FFP” project: the transition from a non-regulated to a regulated MicroFinance Institution.
• Performing strategic planning, financial products, policies and technology design, market analysis, financial statements forecast, and governance and organizational structure design.
• A position with a strong focus on the financial conditions and requirements of the rural, agricultural and micro-entrepreneurial sectors.
· Gathered and organized data for the project: UNU-WIDER "The New Policy Model, Inequality and Poverty in Latin America".
· Learned to run a business from scratch. Responsible for financial planning, graphic design, marketing strategy design and supply-chain negotiations.
· Responsible for foreign trade operations and planning, supply-chain negotiations, and
· Organized distribution and inventory logistics.
· Developed investment projects, market and financial analysis, and strategic and financial
· Responsible of the `Consulting' group of work.
· Have been promoted as `Operation Manager' of one internally-developed investment
· Developed the approved `Strategic and Expansion plan 2009-2013' for the institution.
· Acquired experience in strategic planning (Balanced Scorecard), microfinance products development, governance analysis, financial analysis in microfinance institutions.
· Developed investment projects, market and financial analysis, and strategic and financial plans.
· Responsible for gathering and organizing data, statistical data treatment, and database