Copy & Print Account Manager
April 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Experienced Copy & Print Account Mgr, Payroll Administrator, Sales/Customer Service Rep, Collections Dept. Mgr, Retail
* Managed weekly payroll for more than 40 employees.
* Responsible for calculating & filing all federal, state, and local payroll taxes.
* Sold turf good products, silks, veterinary medicine, and many other items to trainers of racehorses across the country. Biggest clients were racehorse trainers with barns on the backside of Churchill Downs.
* I have developed great relationships with Kentucky Derby-winning trainers such as Nick Zito, Bob Baffert, D. Wayne Lukas, and many other top trainers as a result of doing business with them.
* Daily operations include receiving sales orders, following up on sales leads, inventory counts, supervising more than 10 employees, developing employee work schedules, purchasing & receiving, and providing excellent customer service support to our customers.
* Company profitability increased an average of 6% annually & revenue increased 9% annually during my employment.
* Company sales revenue increased at an 18% annual rate during my time as an employee.
* Called on prospective clients and pursued company leads, bringing many new customers to CST.
* I brought in over $200,000 in new sales my first two months and sales volume increased 8% during my employment.
* Used a variety of innovative marketing and sales techniques to alert potential customers to our unique services & products, which resulted in a larger customer base and increased sales revenue.
* I made sales calls, developed PowerPoint sales presentations, sent e-mails, letters, and faxed brochures to all sales leads throughout the nation in efforts to attract more customers.
* Maintained detailed databases of all call leads and prospective clients which allowed me to be organized and efficient, while utilizing my proficiency of Excel software.
* Discovered that dedicating company resources and priorities to providing excellent customer service that meets your customers’ expectations is essential to any successful and growing business.