USAA Federal Savings Bank
Mortgage Loan Processor
September 2012 — Present
- Process complex VA and Conventional mortgage applications from originations to closing
- Analyze member financial and credit data to comply with bank and investor guidelines
- Contact member through various channels to obtain loan documentation required for approval
- Review account conditions and ensure documentation meets bank and investor guidelines
- Order title, verification of employment, appraisal, and payoff for each loan
- Review and approve flood certifications
- Review Home Owner’s Insurance documents to ensure coverage adequacy
- Promoted to Mortgage Loan Processor II in May 2013.
- Promoted to Mortgage Loan Processor I in November 2013.