PC/Desktop Support Specialist 3
April 2010 — Present
• Increase end- user productivity by supplying training to various software and hardware systems.
• Decrease major incidents by opening better channels of communication with end users and managers.
• Maintain and repair network infrastructure and equipment at almost 100% uptime.
• Installed, troubleshot and repaired network infrastructure and equipment. Configured and installed workstations and servers.
• Provided level I & II computer support for over 500 employees and 250 computers in ten locations around Utah and Wyoming and installed and supported software proprietary to the FAA
• Provided level III support for Safeboot and McAfee Endpoint encryption tools to level II computer techs in the western half of the U.S.
• Manage computer and user accounts in Active Directory