LGB & Associates, Inc.
Software Development Contractor
Developed a database and software package (CATSIT) characterizing all civilian airliner traffic for any theater of battle over any timeframe. CATSIT injects real-world civilian air traffic to DoD exercises using USAF’s Air Warfare Simulation (AWSIM), Joint Theatre Level Simulation (JTLS), and other air battle simulators.
• Successfully field-tested CATSIT with Army and USAF exercise preparations
• Output files are fully compatible with AWSIM and JTLS mission orders format
• Software developed for future compatibility, ease of maintainability, and interoperation with industry-standard tools; qualities rare in the DoD M&S community
• Provided four-year IT equipment purchase and deployment plan for model control workstations at USAF Korea Air Simulation Center, Osan AB, Korea
MUSE/AFSERS Model Controller – Osan AB, Korea 2013
Provided modeling & simulation support to the USAF for the 60th Anniversary of the Korean Armistice for Ulchi-Freedom Guardian exercise with the United States Air Force at the Korea Air Simulation Center (KASC).
• “[Mr. Fleming's] deep knowledge base corresponded to that of an expert with ten years' experience.” – Douglas Cook, Manager of Simulation Exercise Program, Dir. of Operations, USAF
• Directly supported and augmented full-suite MUSE/AFSERS, JSTARS, and ViPRS systems
• Saved over $20k providing two-year upgrade/purchasing plan for AFSERS systems
• Provided training and education to USAF intelligence personnel (ISR) in full-motion video (FMV), synthetic aperture radar (SAR), EO/IR, and GMTI assets and systems
• Provided key IT support to keep server & network infrastructure operational during 24/7 mission-critical military operation