Sr. Technical Recruiter
April 2013 — Present
• Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
• Leverage online recruiting resources and in-house database(Maxhire) to identify and recruit the very best candidates.
• Using Cisco Jabber for internal communication between business units and Microsoft Webex for conducting screening's with out of town candidates.
• Utilize Boolean Searching to source qualified candidates for the appropriate job.
• Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
• Provide complete, accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about our clients’ positions.
• Manage the presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, closing, and administrative components involved in full lifecycle recruiting.
• Extend offers of employment to selected candidates.
• Develop an effective pipeline of key talent available for current and future projects.
• Stay informed of technical industry trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the-art recruiting practices.
Neteffects is a dedicated team of talent scouts and business solution specialists that serve as a conduit
for connecting people professionally. Our services enable clients to increase efficiency and improve
service levels across the enterprise, driving sustainable growth. When you work with neteffects, you’ll
have more than a vendor – you’ll have a partner driven to help you maximize the performance of your
people through workplace collaboration.
Since our founding in 1995, we’ve placed thousands of people in consulting careers all across the
world, specializing in technology roles. We actively seek talent with a clear passion for their work and
an interest in working with start-ups, mid-market businesses, and Fortune 500 companies.
If you have a need for talent, or are interested in learning about our current openings, please visit us
online at visit us online at neteffects.com