ART Technology and Software India Pvt. Ltd
Asst. Project Manager
August 2015 — Present
Overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of a project.
• Managing and leading the project team
• Resource management.
• Regulatory - all required statutory and regulatory conditions are being met
• Reporting - regular and timely reporting of project progress to the sponsors
• Risk & Change Management Risk - to proactively manage foreseen project risk, mitigating as necessary
• Quality - deliverables are being completed to defined expectations, first time
• Performance (Value) - progress is being earned for the expected cost
Change - managing changes to the project without unduly affecting the stated objectives and benefits
• Identifying user training needs and devising and managing user training programmes
• Working closely with users to ensure the project meets business needs.
• Liaises with, and updates progress to, project board/senior management.
• Managing project evaluation and dissemination activities