Content Specialist - Mortgages
January 2016 — Present
- Supervising 2-person engagement team project for Success Story acquisition and client outreach
- Maintaining/controlling procurement process by motivating teams to engage active clients for testimonials.
- Reviewing and editing content acquired by engagement team for TRID compliance, signed release form compliance, and coordinating with B2B Marketing to update Lender Resource Center with new content
- Success Story videos: interviewing client candidates and recruiting ambassadors, creating video storyboard, coordinating filming, (between corporate video producer & clients) conducting on-screen interview with client, entertaining and arranging accommodations with client while onsite, and constructing final video storyline and edits with video producer
Zillow Group Mortgages Webinars (Academy):
Launched ZGM Webinars in Summer 2016 to audiences of over 1600 lenders, generating an estimated $90,000 in new revenue in 2016 with four webinars. Responsible for planning, directing, and delivering annual and quarterly revenue targets, marketing strategy, analysis of performance metrics, generating reports, and also implementing key initiatives of platform:
- Brand awareness and industry outreach
- Client engagement and success training
- Generating new sales prospects and highly-engaged warm leads and directing them to sales for engagement and follow-up, contributing to 10% of entire Zillow Group Mortgages monthly sales revenue
- Supervising 2-person team monitoring webinar email queue for inbounds and tech issues
- Business development and exclusive training for strategic corporate partners and their employees
- Occasionally conducting/participating in on-stage panels and interviews at industry events to audiences of 500+ professionals
Lender Resource Center:
- Writing articles for Zillow.com - interviewing clients, creating storyboards, building case studies, researching, and also responsible for driving client engagement on website.