Sr. Project Manager
August 2006 — Present
▪ Currently assigned as the Program Manager for a major initiative to migrate all business to a new claims platform, including all middleware processes and interfaces.
▪ Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects across various functional areas including communication and dissemination of critical information from customers to internal downstream areas and upstream to executive level areas.
▪ Partner with the business owner/sponsor, Technical and Business managers, business stakeholders, and operations leads to drive, manage, and coordinate projects/milestones from inception through operational deployment.
▪ Support additional functions of the Business Initiative PMO as required including but not limited to capital planning, status reporting, benefits tracking, and team development.
▪ Primary contact for customer; understands and manages customer expectations and service needs; building and sustaining positive relationships; delivering superior service.
▪ Investigates, researches, and resolves problems presented by customer and team members, analyzes trends and develops customer specific solutions in collaboration with cross functional teams expertise; escalating across areas as necessary as it relates to new business case implementation issues.
▪ Lead client implementation project manager, responsible for all client implementations and renewals. Defined all case implementation processes in use today, provided training and mentoring of on-boarding Project Managers.
▪ Responsible for the weekly coordination and publication of the Release Management Plan, including representing the PMO in the weekly Release Management Meeting, Demand Management Meeting, and Drill Down Meetings.
▪ Responsible for PMO financial reporting, including monitoring of resource hours, ensuring projects and phase are properly billed, providing monthly invoices for program billable project hours.