King Fahd Armed Forces Hospital
July 2009 — September 2013
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
1. Performs an Initial PT Evaluation and Assessment of patient prior to provision of service.
2. Determines and develops treatment goals and plans in accordance with the diagnosis and prognosis.
3. Applies therapeutic interventions that focus on posture, locomotion, strength, endurance, cardiopulmonary function, balance, coordination, joint mobility, flexibility, pain and functional ADL.
4. Applies modalities that include, but not limited to heat, cold, light, air, water, sound, electricity, massage, mobilization, bronchopulmonary hygiene, and therapeutic exercise.
5. Makes accurate charging of procedure/treatment.
6. Assess and train locomotion, including as appropriate, te use of orthotic, prosthetic and assisstive devices.
7. Provides patient and family education, as approprite.