• Determined the need and viability of a new product category, conducted prototyping, formed the company and attained a utility patent.
• Gained knowledge through leaders in the medical, textiles, apparel, and bra industries to become a revolutionary expert in posture biomechanics as it relates to apparel.
• Extensive research on the impact of poor biomechanics on a micro and macro perspective. From an individual’s quality of life to the economic impacts of productivity, absenteeism, healthcare costs (individual, corporate and government) and the effect on military troops and their healthcare costs.
• Prototyped 100s of garments to realize effective and proper body posture while sitting or moving with consideration for the human desire of comfort and fashion.
• Awarded an Entrepreneur grant and performed subsequent bio-mechanic study.
• Government contract eligible – Self Certified SBA Women Owned Small Business (WOSB)