National Geographic Society
Corporate Partnership Specialist
August 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
• Assisted with the solicitation of $100,000 and higher gifts from prospective donors.
• Interfaced with prospective donors and clients via phone, email, and face-to-face meetings.
• Developed, designed and wrote proposals tailored specifically to each prospect.
• Managed and updated SugarCRM prospect database.
• Creatively strategized to identify and cultivate donors.
• Tracked and reported progress to both the client and internal management.
• Managed the daily operations of an orchestra with an annual budget of over $350,000.
• Developed and monitored the production and implementation of key marketing strategies.
• Coordinated all orchestra-related fundraising endeavors.
• Organized all orchestra events, including concerts, fundraising galas, and patron receptions.
• Managed and tracked the orchestra’s web presence (website, social media networks, and email marketing efforts).
• Worked closely with and reported to the Symphony’s Board of Directors.
• Wrote and edited content for project websites and reports.
• Designed and formatted activity reports for international projects.
• Managed JSI & WorldEd inquiry emails.
• Facilitated internal communication among divisions, as well as external communication on an international level among project heads.
• Assisted the communications team in globally promoting JSI & WorldEd as a whole.
• Assisted project manager in the planning, organizing and managing of our web design and development process.
• Wrote and edited articles for the Ozean Interactive e-newsletter.
• Implemented and structured copy into client web sites via our content management system.
• Assisted web designers by gathering images and writing slogans & headlines for client web sites.
• Generated leads for sales managers. Facilitated communication within the internal team.
• Wrote blog posts about the three pillars of the Heisman lifestyle: academics, community service & athletics.
• Designed and created flyers for upcoming events.
• Photographed events for news releases.
• Updated and maintained the UF Peace Corps' social networking sites, i.e., Facebook, Twitter and Myspace.
• Researched photos, news articles, videos and other media used for recruitment.