Nurse Manager L&D and MFMU
March 2014 — Present
Level III Perinatal Center in Western North Carolina performing nearly 4000 births annually.
* Implementation of Cerner PowerChart Maternity and Fetal Link.
* Archival of OB TraceVue though Olah Services
* Safe RN staffing through use of AWHONN Staffing Guidelines
* Transition of OB OR to L&D staff through education using PeriOp OB 101 with ACLS and EKG
* Member of the Perinatal Quality Collaborative of North Carolina (PQCNC) implementing the
Conservative Management of PreEclampsia
* Supporting the implementation of Obstetrical Hemorrhage education and carts for rapid response
AWHONN Fetal Monitoring Instructor since 2008