June 2015 — Present
Develops human resources solutions by collecting and analyzing information; recommending courses of action.
Handles employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling, and exit interviewing.
Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
Maintains company organization charts and employee directory.
Conducting training sessions to developing interpersonal skills of the employees
Creating internal communication guide
Organizing the Company's events
Creating all HR processes and internal policies.
Conducting orientation sessions and arrange on-the-job training for new hires.
Creating the development & training plan of the company.
Identifying and assessing training needs of staff by conferring with managers and supervisors or conducting surveys.
Responsible of all the hiring process in the company .
Recommending new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
1. Source and screen CVs from the company database for the required positions to be filled in
2. Conduct phone interviews with potential candidates
3. Schedule potential candidates for the required assessments and tests
4. Administer the assessment and testing process
5. Coordinate and organize for required interviews.
6. Data entry of required information on HRMS
7. Maintain accurate, proper and complete filing for the recruitment function