Director, European Small Merchant Marketing
September 2014 — Present
• Supervise a team of six direct reports and oversee a multi-million dollar budget. Responsible for driving pan-European marketing initiatives to grow revenue and improve satisfaction for broad base of small merchants.
• Engineer over 30% year-over-year cost savings across multiple budget lines without compromising quality or service delivery; achieve through meticulous supply chain analysis, inventory overhaul, staff retraining, and commercial renegotiation.
• Devise innovative strategy to refocus engagement activities and optimise investments; orchestrate multi-market merchant program to execute new strategy.
• Create a bespoke value proposition, based on customer and commercial insights and a redesigned, behaviour-oriented segmentation, to enhance experience and fuel growth in top-performing merchant base.
• Chaired a multi-market, cross-functional project to deliver key servicing improvements to merchants in five markets, generating significant improvement in satisfaction (NPS).