Colorado Ballet Academy
July 2016 — June 2017
- Responsible for the development and execution of the Academy’s customer service strategy in relationship to all Academy programs and the central processor for all retail activity. As a core member of the Academy administrative team, I support all major Academy events, productions and programs.
- Responsible for advancing the organization’s mission by planning and orchestrating the complex day-to-day administration of the organization.
- Works closely with the Academy Director and Academy Principal to build and create programming and maintain the syllabus and curriculum.
- Verifies the availability of studio classrooms and dance teachers for scheduling. Responsible for creating and distributing calendars and filing registration forms necessary for class enrollment.
- Tracks all outstanding balances and receives payments as well as manage any costs associated with running the studio in an organized manner.
- Acts as the liaison between the Academy Director and Academy Principal and the dance teachers and Academy patrons by returning phone calls, holding meetings, or dealing with general inquiries. Handles issues while practicing confidentiality.
- Responsible for keeping other employees and clients up-to-date about any changes. Calling employees, taking charge of email communications, making changes on the website and updating social media.