Deputy General Manager
June 2017 — Present
• Representing the General Manager during his absence.
• Coordinate with the managements of international offices the advancement of the various projects (HR, Operations and Logistics).
• Ensure and guarantee compliance with the rules and policies of the company.
• Controlling the proper use of the resources of the company.
• Ensure compliance with international procedures in order to obtain accreditation.
• Coordinate the fulfilment of performance of each area reports.
• Establish procedures and functions – Operations procedures and Employee Manual.
• Review remuneration structure.
• Implement policies that ensure a good working environment.