Consumer Postpaid and Enterprise market senior specialist
January 2013 — Present
- Leading the team to achieve the daily operational tasks, taking the needed actions to solve the problem on system (BSCS, SBL...) and report the major problems that affect the customer experience and revenue to the billing operations and technical teams to find out a permanent solution.
- Receive and validate Mobinil new products, services and offers (projects) submitted by commercial projects team and recommend new specs for these new products to enhance the customer experience achieving the highest customer satisfaction.
- Receive and negotiate Mobinil products and services’ handling process with CRM process team, based on function’s demands in alignment with company’s business directions.
- Communicate with the NTRA (National Telecom Regulatory Authority) on behalf of Postpaid consumer and enterprise segment back office.
- Provide continuous counseling to team members by creating working instructions (WI) for handling any type of complaints, adding these WI to the team site on intranet and delivering training sessions.
- Support in generating business from existing accounts and consumers, achieving profitability while handling their complaints in add to Building and maintaining healthy business relations with major corporate clients and governmental organizations.