Forte The Collective
February 2010 — Present
As Founder of Forte- The Collective where we don’t believe in titles and understand the importance of equality, my duties range from taking out the trash to being the final decision maker.
Other responsibilities include:
• Accountable for leading the ‘big idea’ development, execution, and management of innovative, results-oriented, cross-channel digital marketing campaigns.
• Develop and execute new business strategies and tactics.
• Create campaign and brand messaging strategies for paid, owned and earned media.
• Write strategic briefs and oversee their execution.
• Conduct SEO campaigns including keyword research, copywriting, content strategy and linkbuilding strategy.
• Insures the timely development and execution of plan, campaigns, and projects to assure earnings, growth, and profit goals are achieved.
• Write and executed marketing plan and sales strategy for corporate rebrand and new product launches.
• Promote continual creative improvement and actively contribute to a culture of innovation, excellence and accountability.
• Experience with ad serving platforms (DoubleClick/Rocket Fuel, Millennial Media), media research tools (comScore, AdRelevance), rich media vendors (PointRoll, Vdopia) and search bid management tools (Kenshoo).
• Monitor budgets, expenditures and response activity for media campaigns and optimize accordingly.
• Oversee creative consultations with account teams to assure appropriate creative strategies, adequacy/accuracy of input, schedules, budgets, production support, necessary reviews, and client presentations.
• Research industry trends, consumer trends and competitive landscape for a variety of clients.
• Established goals across relevant KPIs and balance business yield focus with client desired metrics.
• Provide overall social media strategy and lead execution across relevant client networks that include: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google + and Snapchat.