Uni-Select USA, Inc
April 2012 — Present
*Communicate and ensure accuracy of employee benefit deduction information with Payroll.
* Establish and complete audit procedures for employee benefits and corresponding payroll deductions.
* Complete disability and workers compensation certifications and wage requests.
* Assisted in the implementation of electronic enrollment.
* Manage weekly electronic file transfers to 401(k) and electronic enrollment vendors.
* Utilize ADP EV5 system to track employee hours, leaves, and benefits information.
* Coordinate with field management ensuring necessary FMLA and LOA documentation is created, delivered
to employees, and recorded accurately.
* Process termination information for separation letters and COBRA as applicable.
* Create and present webinar materials for employees and field contacts.
* Assist in ensuring compliance with the Health Care Reform Act and its regulations.
* Support recruiting efforts by reviewing applications, screening candidates, and coordinating with field
management for candidate interviews.
Human Resources Help Line Representative
*Field calls from company employees and assist with questions or concerns regarding Human
Resource functions (benefits, payroll, employee relations, and safety)
Benefits Intern – 10/11 – 4/2012
* Input employee information into ADP EV5 system.
* Reconciled vendor invoices to ensure accuracy and resolve discrepancies.