Century Properties Inc.
November 2012 — Present
The SEO Specialist’s goal is to improve the volume or quality of traffic of a website or page from search engines’ search results.
A search engine optimizer edits the contents related to a website and coding to increase its relevance to defined keywords and to remove barriers to the process of indexing activities of search engines.
• Increasing site traffic through organic search listings.
• Implementing of inbound and outbound link development from and to relevant sites.
• Researching and solving HTML code and content, link architecture and navigation issues.
• Continually monitoring organic search rankings to increase traffic sales.
• Thinking creatively to produce new ideas for site optimization to share with the digital team.
• Managing primary brand-related search results for top search engines