September 2013 — December 2013
• Greet customers entering the store to ascertain what each customer wants or need.
• Describe products to customers and accurately explain details and care of merchandise.
• Recommend, select and help locate and obtain out-of-stock product based on customer requests.
• Handle daily flow of paperwork and cooperate with the accounting department with invoicing and shipping problems.
• Ensure superior customer experience by addressing customer concerns, demonstrating empathy and resolving problems on the spot.
• Direct calls to appropriate individuals and departments.
• Learn reference and apply product knowledge information.