Bin Ham Electro Mechanical Ent. Co. L.L.C
December 2010 — Present
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide administrative assistance mainly to the Managing Director and other company officers as required or as requested including correspondences, typing, information research, filing and taking telephone messages. Drafts memos/letters as appropriate.
• Maintain the MD calendar, arrangement of his travels, visa applications and business meetings.
• Disseminates information to the department managers regarding new/changes of company policies and procedures.
• Schedule and perform word processing activities; format, revise and print out final copies of complex documents for the employees.
• Coordinate all travel arrangements for the company top managements, staffs and labors; research and make flight, hotel and rental car reservations in accordance with company policies and to obtain most economical and efficient travel. Create travel itinerary, visa applications and schedules in accordance with authorized travel requests.
• Document controller, maintain company files soft and hard copy such as original project contracts, tenancy contract of company properties/ staffs accommodations including yearly renewals.
• Maintain schedules and appointments of senior staff within the department.
• Attend meetings in order to record minutes and compile using MS Word and distribute minutes of meeting
• Overall in-charge for Administration Department such as:
- Applications /Cancellations of telephone, fax, internet, water and electricity.
- Renewals of company trade license, chamber of commerce, Nadafa and all other company registrations.
- Arrangement of company yearly events and programs.
- Internal auditor for Integrated Management System (ISO)
- Handles the petty cash of head office.
• Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences
• Assist ongoing projects/ tenders “Program of Work” in Microsoft Project.