M. H. Alshaya Co.
February 2013 — Present
• The "Doing Thinker". Self motivating individual. I define motivation as "Finding improvement in my quality work".
• The role is responsible in assisting MENA Corporate Customer Service for daily operational tasks to achieve common agreed objectives and goals. Role also contributes some CAPA, and flag up back end issues from the ground perspective which might interfere current tasks, projects or programs.
• Administrator and deals with Finance, Payroll, GRD and IT Dept. Scheduler. Spend analysis. Forecast for office supplies and inventory management on 13 Samsung Tablets. Handling vital role in analytics for KPI weekly report.
• Effective logistician between Corporate Customer Service and customers. Maintains high quality disposals for parties like CRM Team, Mystery Shopper Specialists team, Rewards Team and Field Support Team.
• Archivist. Since I was exposed with ISO 9001:2008 from previous company, W.S.Atkins, I make sure to have a filing system to facilitate easy retrieval of documents for Admin and Logistics perspective. Takes minutes of meeting. Holds CCS files from 2013 for Alshaya cards' recipient/store allocation, the receiving signatures for rewards or mystery shoppers, and the administrative receipt filing.
• Loves volunteer work (check out my "Media" posts) for personal accomplishments.