April 2009 — July 2012
HR Workforce Development Training Centre Administrator NETWORK RAIL - Paddock Wood Training Centre
• Deal with Reception area introducing Delegates, Managers, Visitors and Network Rail staff to the Training Centre.
• Proficient in Oracle: Registers, attendance result, competencies, and book leave e.g. holiday when necessary for staff members etc. Proficient in Sentinel database.
• Liaise and support planning team, Managers, Trainers and facilities manager concerning courses and managing schedules for agreed course dates suitable for the centre and to ensure smooth running of courses. Increasing bookings wherever possible by providing information on forthcoming trainer’s availability.
• Provide and maintain 4-week ahead plan detailing forthcoming training courses, venues, Lunches & buffets, holidays, sickness, and other leave.
• Prepare Trainers course folders with attendance sheets and feedback sheets etc. When course completed check course pack has all relevant documentation completed and filed in date order.
• Organising plant for certain courses, liaising with Hire Company to ensure on-hire and off-hire dates run to-plan.
• Booking trainers, managers and staff travel: Train tickets, Pool Cars, and Hotels.
• Managing stock and re-printing of course reprographics and keep all parties informed of course logistics.
• Manage queries and general enquiries (mainly face to face, phone and email) and relay messages.
• Keep logged and updated delegate feedback/satisfaction sheets and comments. Print off and discuss every end of month meeting.
• Stock check on consumables for venue with on-site Facilities Manager. Monitor stationery supplies and reordering when necessary.
• Undertake spreadsheet and database work and other administration functions when necessary.