November 2015 — Present
- Check-out all patients. Review fee sheets for correct charges and diagnosis marked; enters information into computer.
- Ensure patients understand their condition and treatment; provide any special instructions to patients upon leaving.
- Provide clarification of the doctor’s instructions.
- Check to see that patients have been given appropriate prescriptions.
- Schedule return appointments for follow-up as necessary.
- Refer patient to different facilities as-needed.
- Explain all fees and patient financial responsibility.
- Verify patient insurance and address information.
- Secure all necessary patient signatures; obtain proper informed consent and insurance authorization.
- Collect fees for services.
- Ensure patient satisfaction.