January 2015 — Present
- Consulted with clients to determine architectural preference to meet overall design goals.
- Advise client on interior design factors such as space planning, layout and utilization of furnishings or equipment, and color coordination.
- Confer with client to determine factors affecting planning interior environments,
Such as budget, architectural preferences, and purpose and function.
- Prepared construction documents and details to implement design concepts.
- Successfully resolved complex technical design issues.
- Coordinate with other professionals, such as contractors, architects, engineers,
and plumbers, to ensure job success.
- Select or design, and purchase furnishings, art works, and accessories.
- Render design ideas in form of paste-ups or drawings.
- Use computer-aided drafting (3D MAX and Sketch up) and related software to
produce construction documents.