February 2017 — Present
• Instructional coaching for 20+ new and veteran instructors in the areas of development, data, marketing, and design. Plan and facilitate professional development sessions.
• Sources, Recruits, and Hires Instructors for part-time and full-time classes
• Developed and Implemented coaching structure for PT and FT instructors to increase transparency and reduce time between observations and debrief meetings
• Developed and Implemented onboarding timeline and materials for PT and FT instructors
• Manages professional behavior, retention and ongoing professional development and growth of these positions
• Plans and schedules instructional teams to ensure right size and mix for the class size and courses taught
• Partners with the Regional Director on managing the local P&L and budget
Supports instructors in student performance plans, mediating conflicts, etc.