Staffing Young Professional
June 2015 — Present
- Participating in International cross-functional and cross-divisional teams across Latin America to support the implementation of an array of staffing initiatives, ensuring stakeholder participation, support and pull-through.
- Overseeing the Global Background Check process for talent aquisitions in Venezuela and Colombia
- Recruiting support and strategic talent searches for pharmacy industry needs.
- Partnering with Recruiting Client Relationship Manager in relation to internal hiring needs.
- Preparing job requisitions to be posted in Taleo, Merck’s applicant tracking system.
- Reviewing applicants in Taleo, Linkedin and Bumeran, against basic Qualifications of requisitions.
- Ensuring Interview Team is appropriately prepared to participate in the formal interview process.
- Preparing necessary correspondence in Taleo such as offer letters, rejections, and miscellaneous tasks, routing them for approval and sending to selected candidates for electronic signature, as applicable.
- Ensuring all compliance documentation is complete prior to closing out requisitions in Taleo.
- Participating on project teams as dictated by business needs (i.e. organizational initiatives, etc.)
- Identifying process improvement opportunities and driving efficient process adherence.