April 2016 — Present
• Identify new investment and partnership opportunities sourced from traditional channels (conferences, demo-days) and informal networks (Angels, VCs, Entrepreneurs, Professors)
• Assist in conducting investment due-diligence (e.g interviews with users, pitch deck evaluation, and market analysis)
• Assist portfolio companies with special projects (e.g., pitch deck, business development, employee recruitment)
• Support the entrepreneurial ecosystem on behalf of the fund (e.g., mentoring start-ups in incubator programs, attending technology meet-ups, blogging)
• Research and development of thought pieces around key themes or sectors, sharing learnings via blog / social media.