SQL Server DBA
May 2008 — Present
- Installation, Migration and configuration of new Instances.
- Manage, Monitoring and Troubleshooting issues like CPU usage, disk space, clusters fails, security issues, backup fails.
- Oncall one weekend each month.
- Installation of latest Services Packs, Hotfixes and Cumulative Updates.
- Configuration of Database Maintenance plans.
- Disaster Recovery Planning and Exercises.
- All support activities applies to SQL 2000, 2005 and 2008. Editions desktop engine, standard, enterprise and clustered environments.
- The service is delivered to all countries over the world
- Knowledge using Ticketing tools, ARS Remedy and Service Now.