The University of Tampa
Public Relations Representative - Management Consulting Club
February 2016 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
I am currently a senior graduating in May 2016 finishing with a B.S. in Int. Business & Management with Marketing minor. I enjoy working in a fast paced and collaborative environment with a high-energy team to contribute new ideas, work hard and reach success. I feel comfortable working with people from different cultures sin...
• Assisted business development consultants in the process of counseling clients about their business.
• Reviewed business plans, financial statements and tax returns to help the client identify areas of opportunities.
• Conducted research and analysis of specific industries and presented it to business consultants with recommendations for clients.
• Presented the client cases to the Executive Committee members for investment approval and business development assistance.
• Created presentations for cases to be presented in front of Executive Committee members.
• Developed quarterly business reports and presents it in weekly meetings.
• Attended community and networking sessions on behalf of the organization.