Kraft Foods Venezuela, C.A.
Labor Affaires Manager
September 2006 — Present
As Human Resources Team Member, María Carolina provides legal advice to all levels of management and staff on all employment and labor legal issues, contributing to business growth, meet performance goals and support an inclusive, diverse culture.
• Provide legal advice on all employment and labor legal issues pertaining to the operation of the Company’s factories, distribution centers, sell force, and corporate headquarters.
• Provide advice and counsel on benefit and compensation matters to HR business partners.
• Identify potential labor legal issues related to business practices and policies and advise management.
• Identify, assess, and where necessary, remediate, both independently and as a member of a project team, labor legal risks that could harm the Company.
• Develop and delivered an understanding of ongoing related labor legal issues in order to identify and mitigate legal risks, including development of necessary training programs.
• Represent the Company in labor arbitrations, collective bargaining, employee disputes, mediations, audits and matters before various government agencies.
• Interpret labor collective bargaining agreements, regulations and resolutions.
• Draft and revise employment policies and handbooks.